Frequently Asked Questions - About the Business
We’re a cryptocurrency friendly digital bank. We’ve combined key banking features, such as international payments, debit cards, international account numbers with the new world of cryptocurrencies.
What’s even better, we will be fully regulated and compliant upon launch.
Our vision is to become the connector between the old world of finance and banking to the new world of cryptocurrencies. In a new, secure and user friendly way.
We believe this combination will legitmise cryptocurrencies and increase mass adoption which will only push this industry forward.
We have not identified any competition which offers the full suite of services and solutions we offer. However, there are a few competitors within this space which offer fragmented solutions, they are: Wirex, TenX, CryptoPay
The HubrisOne token will be an ERC20 standard token. Below are a few features the HBRS token will enable in the HubrisOne eco-system:
- 40% discount on membership fees – Learn more
- Receive up to 30% token reward (of top up amount) when you load or top up your account
- Gain access and use in our Open Platform Marketplace – Learn more
- You will need pre-set number of HBRS token to access our wealth management solutions and crypto-backed loans facilities
- You can spend your HBRS tokens on your HubrisOne debit card using our auto-convert feature and you will receive upto 1% of what you spent.
- When you sign up you will recieve $100 worth of HBRS tokens (limited time offer).
- Each time you refer a new customer you will receive $10 in Hubris Tokens.
- You can send Hubris Tokens to any ERC20 wallet globally.
We’re registered in the United Kingdom with companies house, under our registered name: HubrisOne Technologies Ltd.
Company number: 11529615
No, HubrisOne is not a bank, however we provide services your traditional bank would provide, you can call us a digital banking alternative.
We will be regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Licence (2011). Read more in the documents section if our website.
We will not be applying for a full banking licence, however we will become an authorised electronic money institution through our U.K. card partner who is fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Yes. We’re a cryptocurrency friendly digital bank, this means we support selected businesses which are focused on cryptocurrency, such as exchanges. Subject to due diligence and other checks.
You’re in luck – HubrisOne MVP will be released on the 30th of November. Potential customers and investors will be able to get a feel and play around with the first release of the HubrisOne app demo. Register here to be first to experience HubrisOne when our MVP is released.
Please note: The demo will not be fully functional – only for UX (user experience) and illustration purposes and feedback.